|Lilac Box No. 4|
|New Look, Same Idea: No Brand & Reusable|
|Sothys Hydradvance & Masque|
The Hydradvance Hydra-Nourishing Mask
This mask provides essential nourishing and moisturizing effect, giving an immediate comfort and hydration on your skin. It comes from 1055 Boletus extract, ultra-hydrating complex, precious jojoba and rice bran oil.
- Benefits: This candidate immerses the skin in absolute comfort.
- This gel-cream fresh fragrant mask envelopes your skin to restore hydration leaving it supple, soft and radiant.
- Direction: For all skin types, use this mask on a regular basis or whenever necessary.
- As for it's proven Efficacy: +41% immediate hydration and 90% satisfaction on nutrition and elimination of dehydration marks.
The Sothys Hydradvance Light Hydrating Cream
This cream optimizes hydric flow by regulating water transfers and retaining water at its optimal level. This comes from 1-55 Boletus Extract, Tripeptide and Ophipogon extract.
- Benefits: This candidate restores skin hydration to its optimum level making it well-hydrated, supple, comfortable and radiant.
- The Light Cream is suitable for normal to combination skin. Direction: Use it daily, night and day after the application of the serum.
- Proven Efficiency: +36% hydration within 1 month.
Now I have come to notice that Crabtree & Evelyn has been making quite a few appearances in some of the beauty boxes as of late so it was no surprise that it made an appearance in the Lilac Box.
- The Tarocco Orange, Eucalyptus & Sage Hand Theraphy blends conditioning shea butter, moisurizing macadamia nut oil and myrrh extract to help condition cuticles and nails.
- Vitamin C-rich Tarocco blood orange extract and skin-freshening eucalyptus and sage extracts moisturize and soothe hands.
|O.P.I Steady As She Rose|
This was my absolute favorite from the whole collection. A full size nail lacquer from O.P.I retailing nearly RM50 a piece. This particular color 'Steady As She Rose' comes from the Pirates of the Caribbean Collection launched back in 2011.
|O.P.I Pirates of the Caribbean Collection 2011|
|First Layer Applied|
|Second Layer Applied topped with Top Coat|
|Loreal Liss Ultime Shampoo and Loreal Liss Ultime Masque|
|Loreal Mademoiselle Infinium Strong Hold Professional Hairspray 100ml|
|Jimmy Choo Flash|
|Jimmy Choo Perfume|
|Jimmy Choo FLASH|
To be honest the FLASH fragrance wasn't much to my fancy as the scent was a bit too strong for my taste but the other one was was a little bit more feminine - something that could be carried around and used more for a daily basis.
For more information on the Lilac Box please head over to their website or go over to their Facebook page.