|Introducing Sally Hansen's Moisture Rehab|
So last week we headed down to the Nail Room to find out more about Sally Hansen's latest release which was the Moisture Rehab. Knowing that the brand always pushes boundaries with solid products like their Diamond Strength, Hard as Nails Hardener, Nail Growth Miracle (which I love) and more, we were certainly quite hyped for this particular launch, as the formulation for the moisture rehab focused on rejuvenating results for healthy and well hydrated nails.
Sally Hansen Moisture Rehab
|A Closer Look|
Now the thing is, the Moisture Rehab is Sally Hansen's first overnight nail serum; meaning that it's lightweight formula that contains a blend of black orchid, acai and algae activities helps hydrate severely dry and weak nails overnight; which is perfect for intense nail and cuticle restoration. So basically its a bedtime boost that treats nails and cuticles with nutrient-rich activities all in one lux formula.
|The Nail Room|
Hence seeing as we were testing out the serum for the first time, the Nail Room gave us a strong spread; from the description of the product, the shades that pair well with it, alongside a nice mini workshop of implementing any nail composition and decal to go with it.
|The Layout at the Venue|
The layout of the venue was fresh, with lots of light; and the interesting thing is, is that they are also Malaysia's very first nail buffet studio that has Digital Nail Art Printing which provides customers to print any nail design of their choice too.
Details of the Nail Room:
- Operating Hours: Monday - Friday: 10am - 7pm | Weekends: By appointment only.
- Contact: 03-74975596 | 0172255077
- Location: D-3A-48, Level 3A, Block Dahlia, 10 Boulevard, Lebuhraya Sprint, 47400 PJ
- Nail Art Package: From RM14 per Hour
- Digital Nail Art Printing: RM10 per Nail
- Nail Extension: RM20 (Full Set) | RM3 (Per Finger)
- Plain Gel: RM35 (Per Set)
- 1 Hour Usage of Studio + 2 Nail Polishes of Choice: RM 14
- 1 Hour Usage of Studio + 3 Nail Polishes of Choice: RM 16
- 90 Minutes Usage of Studio + 1 Advance Nail Stamping Kit (Rental) + 4 Nail Polishes of Choice: RM25
- Add Ons of Water Decal or Sticker: RM 2
- Add Ons of Gems, Stencil or Foil Transfer: RM 3
- Add Ons of 1 Nail Stamping Kit (Rental): RM 5
- Add Ons of 1 Nail Polish Color of Choice: RM 2
Applying It On
|With Dorothy Ng, The Director of the Nail Room|
In terms of application, you can apply this on for all 10 nails, let it set for over 20 seconds, then simply rub the texture in. You would notice that the formulation of this goes on over glossy, then once you really moisturize it in, it sets in matte. Try not to overlay it with color immediately, but rather let the serum really soak in for the moisture to hydrate the nails well.
|After Application of the Moisture Rehab|
Now this can be applied over color, but of course for the best results, it is best to ensure that your nails are clean, with cuticles neatly removed. For an even greater outcome, you can also have the option to buff your nails beforehand to ensure a shine after application.
|The latest shades by Sally Hansen|
|The Completed Look | Nail Decal|
On overall, the Moisture Rehab is a wonderful product if you are looking to soothe your dry and brittle nails; and seeing that it is an overnight serum, you can achieve the best results at night to awaken to stronger, replenished and healthier looking nails and cuticles.
In the meantime, it will be available in April 2017 at Watsons, Guardian, Sasa Malaysia and Parkson at RM39.90 each. For further details, you can also visit Sally Hansen's Official Facebook Page for more information.