Well, stemming from the German translation of "Dearest, Pleasant and Lovely", it is said the the Liebster Award was created to show recognition to bloggers and to give them a warm welcome into the blogsphere.
I personally think that this is a wonderful gesture for it not only allows bonding with fellow bloggers, but it allows you to appreciate their content and acknowledge what they communicate online.
So far I have received 3 nominations for this award and I would like to take this opportunity firstly to thank each of them dearly.
1st Nomination : Irene Goh from Double Infinity2nd Nomination : Melissa Mah from Angelic Celestial3rd Nomination : Von from Just Being Von
Thank you so much for your kind nominations, I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. It makes me truly happy that you girls enjoy reading my blog :)
Hence to be fair, I will be delegating these nominations into 3 separate posts, each per two weeks.
So this week, I shall tackle the questions posed by my 1st Nomination by Miss Irene Goh from Double Infinity.
- "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."-Walt Disney
So who are my nominees?
Based on enjoyable and informative content, the nomination goes out to:
- Alyssa from Alyssa Jaren
- Arpita from Shopaholic Anonymous
- Claudine Imelda Richards from Little Dine
- Edazz Lucinda from Beautylicious
- Iqa Yana from With Love Kisses
- Jessy from Jessytheklchic
- Kay from The Glossy Allure
- Sharon from Sharon Sree
- Shasha from Shashay
- Ridley from Ridley Jing
- Yuh Jiun from Baby Milo XoXo
So here are my questions to you, lovely ladies. Have fun!
- What is the most enjoyable blog content you have read.
- What teachings did you learn from watching a movie.
- What is the best present you have ever received.
- If you had to list your current life as a song title, what would it be.
- What style captivates your attention (hipster, classic, girly)
- What are the preparations you do before a festive season.
- What is your passion in life.
- What color defines you the most.
- What is your perception on current music videos.
- How creative can you get with a single piece of paper.
- What is your best unforgettable moment.
I look forward to viewing your blog post ladies ;)
And once again a big thank you goes out to Miss Irene Goh from Double Infinity.
I will be updating my second nomination suggestions in 2 weeks so look out for it as well :)