|Shiny & Healthier Hair with the L'Oreal Professional Nutrifier Range|
Yesterday we had the opportunity to have a look at L'Oreal Professional's latest Nutrifier Glycerol + Coco Range, and seeing that this new line was especially created for dry and undernourished hair, needless to say that this peaked our interest quite a bit.
|On the Collection|
So in terms of dull tresses - we are not meaning to say here that this is generally for severely damaged ends, but instead it is more focused on your hair cuticles being hyper sensitive due to lipid deficiency (weather, genetics and more).
Thus to replenish all of this, we have this full on silicone free collection from L'Oreal Professional that is enriched with glycerol and coconut oil; which is then used to bring back your crowning glory to its healthy, manageable and shiny manner once more.
On the Range | Home Care Usage
Hence to introduce the line, we have 6 products to showcase; 7 if you were to do it as an In-Salon Service. This of course was shown on our Snapchat @shivanibalraj but just in case you missed out, no worries - we will list it down below here as well.
|From Left to Right: Blow Dry Cream, Masque and Shampoo|
Using the L'Oreal Professional Nutrifier Glycerol + Coco Oil Range
- Gently cleanse and nourish the hair with the silicone-free shampoo for a good 5 minutes.
- Once done, rinse off the shampoo and comb the Power Nutrifier through the hair for shinier and softer strands. This requires a steam for 10 minutes to open the cuticles to penetrate the product in and a blow through for the hair to seal the nutrients in.
- This is a two step that applies to In Salon Service only but for home care, go straight on to conditioner and leave on for 3 minutes.
- Next, rinse off the product and put in the Blow-Dry Cream that smooths and protects the hair fibre for heat styling of up to 230°C.
- Style your hair like normal and you are done!
|From Left to Right: The Overnight Masque, DD Balm & Conditioner|
Now as for the remaining 3 (these are the new star products), you can use them up to once of twice a week depending on how much your strands might need them. For the masque that deeply and intensely nourishes the hair, you can apply that once a week and as for the Dryness Defense (DD) Balm which protects the hair end, that you can apply up to 3 times or more a week, depending of course on your preference.
|The Overnight Masque|
However as for the Overnight Masque, this is an instant dry night treatment for a 12-hour intense nutrition, so for easier styling the next day, it would be recommended to apply it on when your hair needs a little pick me now and then.
L'Oreal Professional Nutrifier Glycerol + Coco Oil Range Retail:
- [Essentials Upgrade] - Inclusive of 6% GST | Available Sept 2016
- Serie Expert Nutrifier Shampoo 500ml | RM99
- Serie Expert Nutrifier Conditioner 150ml | RM60
- Serie Expert Nutrifier Masque 200ml | RM88
- [New Star Products]- Inclusive of 6% GST | Available Sept 2016
- Serie Expert Nutrifier Dryness Defence (DD) Balm 40ml | RM78
- Serie Expert Nutrifier Blow Dry Cream 150ml | RM60
- Serie Expert Nutrifier Overnight Masque 100ml| RM70
After trying out the collection, we can certainly say that the range delivers all this and more and having experienced the effect, we are very excited to see how well the strands will fare in the long run. The price list is referenced above but in the meantime, for more details on this hair-care line, you can follow L'Oreal Professional on its Official Facebook Page and Website for further information.